An Ionic Foot Bath is a non-invasive and natural way to help the body remove toxic substances quickly. We place two stainless steel plates in the foot bath water and pass 3-7 amps of current to dislodge toxins in the body that are pulled out immediately in the ionized water. You can’t feel the current but you will begin to notice the water changing colors within minutes when the toxins begin to emerge.
Our Ionic Foot Bath also has an attachment known as a Zapper that passes an electrical current through stainless steel electrode bars that you can hold in your hands or place on various parts of your body that need healing. The 2500 hz and 7.8 volts are preset to disrupt pathogens, parasites and candida cells. Any toxins generated while holding these bars will be pulled out directly into the foot bath water.
There are no reviews yet.