At some point during your treatment of Lyme disease you’ve probably experienced exaggerated symptoms… debilitating headaches, joint pain, fatigue, digestive problems, mood swings and brain fog, etc… or you may have some symptoms peculiar to you. At times you might try to shrug them off as part of the game in treating the illness, but on days when you’re relegated to the couch or bed, it makes you not want to treat the illness at all. What can you do?
We present several steps that have been proven to eliminate Herxheimer reactions in less than two hours, and we cover the mechanics of what is happening to your body during this die-off syndrome.
You may have heard of something called the Miracle Mineral Solution or MMS. As a Lyme patient you may be trying to make sense of all of the posts and articles that either call it a substance that lives up to its “miracle” label or articles that compare it to bleach and is therefore dangerous to ingest. What’s the truth? We did some personal research and answer a few basic questions.
What is it? MMS (which stands for Miracle Mineral Supplement or Miracle Mineral Solution) is a solution made from 22.4% Sodium Chlorite and distilled water that is mixed with an activator that ultimately become Chlorine Dioxide. Sodium Chlorite is not a natural product but is a manufactured chemical. It has no real viable use by itself but is manufactured solely as a precursor to the generation of Chlorine Dioxide.