What’s the secret? Mimosa Pudica Seed is very gelatinous. In the digestive tract, Mimosa Pudica seed in the powder-form expands and changes consistency, becoming jelly-like and sticky. At this point, Mimosa Pudica Seed works its way through the intestinal walls, scraping and scrubbing, pulling out toxins, heavy metals, biofilm, and other unwanted elements that have adhered there.
Para 1, formulated with 100% Mimosa Pudica Seed, is the game-changing product that produces tangible results and helps patients and patients move toward better immune system and digestive health.
Ingredients: 450mg Mimosa Pudica Seed per capsule. Currently formulated in a veggie capsule.
No fillers, No additives, No excipients, gluten-free, corn-free, soy-free, nut-free and GMO-free!
Directions/Dosing: Standard adult dosing is to take two capsules twice daily on an empty stomach or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional. For those that have a tendency to be more reactive, and for smaller individuals, we recommend starting with one capsule twice a day. If you experience nausea or abdominal cramping, consider taking it with food initially. Empty stomach means 20 minutes or more before you eat food or two hours after eating. Most supplements are fine to take with Mimosa Pudica.
Please Note: You can take other herbs and vitamins at the same time as Mimosa Pudica. It is recommended to take binders at least one hour away, such as activated charcoal, bentonite clay, and diatomaceous earth.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I take the Organic Mimosa Pudica seed without the capsule?
- Yes. You can open the capsule up and add it to an oil such as avocado or olive oil or to pure maple syrup for help with taste and texture.
- What if I don’t notice anything from the suggested dose?
- You can increase your dosage to 3-5 caps twice per day.
- Does Mimosa Pudica seed function similar to psyllium husks?
- Mimosa Pudica seed is different in both the chemical constituents and the results.
- Does Mimosa Pudica seed cause constipation?
- Some may experience constipation when taking this product. It is important to increase water intake and other items that will help intestinal motility. This product has helped many who have suffered from severe or chronic constipation.
- What if I get headaches?
- This can be a symptom of constipation, dehydration and/or the need for more binding support such as BioActive Carbon BioTox and BioActive Carbon MetChem.
- Is what I see in my stool the mimosa pudica seed?
- At times part of your stool can be, but it is also attaching to debris and pathogens. Not everyone sees changes in the presentation of their stools.
- Is all mimosa pudica fat-soluble?
- No. The mimosa pudica plant itself is not fat soluble. The mimosa pudica seed is the fat-soluble portion. Microbe Formulas™ only sells the seed form and is the original distributor of mimosa pudica seed. Founder, Dr. Todd Watts, has been using and selling this formula for 4+ years.
- Why is Microbe Formulas™ Mimosa Pudica fat-soluble?
The mimosa pudica seed is fat soluble. Microbe Formulas™ is the original distributor of mimosa pudica seed. Make sure when purchasing Mimosa Pudica that it is only the seed form.
- Is this organic?
Yes, Mimosa Pudica is USDA Organic. Certified Organic by: Vedic Organic Certification Agency.
- Is it allergen-free, gluten-free, etc.?
Mimosa Pudica contains No fillers, No additives, No excipients, is gluten-free, GMO-free, organic, corn-free, soy-free and nut-free.
*The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Warning: Please consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or considering use for a child.
There are no reviews yet.