Immune BAB is a new combination of potent herbs to tackle pathogens like the malaria-like parasite Babesia. Stimulate your immune defenses with this tincture of fifteen herbs, including milk thistle, wormwood, Japanese knotweed, and black walnut hulls. They’ve been carefully selected and formulated to support your body’s natural immune response to some vector-borne microbes. Plus, the herbs in Immune BAB may promote a normal inflammatory response and support liver health. Start with a low dose and work your way up.
- Artemisia annua, or sweet wormwood, contains the compound artemisinin. It is a potent antiparasitic, antioxidant, and antibacterial which combats the Lyme disease bacteria — including the cyst form.
- Wormwood is also known as Artemisia absinthium. It smells similar to sage and has been used in traditional medicine for digestive issues.
- Walnut hulls have significant antioxidant capacity and studies show that it helps inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria. They also promote the removal of uric acid from the body.
- Pau D’Arco Bark bark has shown to help reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation. It is antimicrobial, antifungal, and is a diuretic. Constituents in the bark may help with atopic dermatitis. Studies show that it may help prevent the formation of tumors.
- Astragalus Root is valued for helping strengthen the immune and detoxification systems. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Astragalus helps to protect the liver, brain, and other internal organs from oxidative stress.
- Japanese Knotweed is native to Asia and is used as a flavoring because of its sour taste. It is a rich source of resveratrol, which is known to improve immune function. It also helps lower inflammation and is a potent antioxidant.
- Teasel Root has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat back and knee pain, liver issues, and broken bones. Studies have shown that it may help inhibit Borrelia bacteria from growing.
- White Willow Bark prevents immune cells from releasing inflammatory compounds, but it also has been known to historically help with pain relief and respiratory support.
- Boneset herb contains phytochemicals that help lower inflammation and reduce oxidative stress. Traditionally it’s been used to fight malaria. It has anti-parasitic properties and studies show it may help to prevent viruses from replicating.
- Devil’s Claw Root is used for fever, allergies, pain relief, and to stimulate digestive juices. It’s been used to help liver and kidney function and help heal skin rashes.
- Horsetail herb helps protect the liver, lower inflammation, and regulate the immune system. Horsetail is antibacterial, helps wound healing, and may help with arthritis.
- Milk Thistle helps boost liver function. Phytochemicals from these seeds help improve cell membrane function, mitochondrial function, and helps fight free radicals. It is also anti-viral and may help fight cancer.
- Coleus Forskohlii Root has been used historically for a variety of ailments to support respiratory and circulatory systems and battle fungus and infection. The root helps protect vital organs and inhibits inflammatory cells in the body.
- Red Root may support your spleen and lymphatic system. This includes increasing lymph flow. That could help your spleen remove cellular debris from dead microbes. And this could potentially reduce die-off symptoms.
- Yellow Dock Root is used to help encourage bowel movements and bile flow. It helps protect the liver, reduces oxidative stress, and acts as an antioxidant.
For most potent dosage, take an hour away from food. Take with food if sensitivities arise.
Standard dose: Take 1-2 droppers (1-2 mL) two times daily or as otherwise directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Aggressive dose: Take up to 4 droppers (4 mL) two times daily or as otherwise directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Sensitive dose: Reduce dosage to 10 drops once daily. Cycle the product 3-4 days on and 3-4 days off.