These Elderberry capsules are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system, Nutramedix’s elderberry capsules provide the immune supportᶧ you are looking for.
Long valued by the ancient Greeks and Romans for its health-promoting properties, both the berries and flowers of Elderberry can help deliver immune supportᶧ in the modern-day convenience of a simple capsule.
Nutramedix’s Elderberry supplement benefits are easily absorbed by your body, making it the best elderberry supplement on the market.
NutraMedix Elderberry extract in capsules provides ongoing immune support for the body’s elimination activities and healthy immune system response. A water-based extraction method retains the full gamut of naturally occurring essential oils, fatty acids, and phytochemicals. Elderberry capsules have been used to:
- – Support healthy levels of mucus, especially in the upper respiratory tract
- – Support a healthy inflammatory response
- – Promote bowel health
- – Support normal fluid balance
NutraMedix Elderberry supplement is a sound addition and a convenient option to complement targeted interventions and round out a robust wellness strategy.
- Bone K, Mills S. Principles and Practice of Phytotherapy. London, England. Harcourt Publishers Ltd.; 2001.
- Hawkins J, et al. Black elderberry (Sambucus nigra) supplementation effectively treats upper respiratory symptoms: A meta-analysis of randomized, controlled clinical trials. Complement Ther Med. 2019;42:361-365. doi: 10.1016/j.ctim.2018.12.004.
- Barak V, Halperin T, Kalickman I. The effect of Sambucol, a black elderberry-infused natural product, on the production of human cytokines: I. inflammatory cytokines. Eur Cytokine Netw. 2001;12(2):290-296.
- European elder. National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health Web site. Updated September 2016. https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/european-elder. Accessed June 23, 2020.
- Wright et al. Herbal medicines as diuretics: A review of the scientific evidence. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007. 114(1):1-31. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2007.07.023.