Diabetisan, blood sugar balance tea is a mixture of three select herbs and botanical extracts, each carefully harvested from deep within the Amazon rainforest. This unique and popular herbal infusion has traditionally been used throughout Latin America to support blood sugar levels that are already within normal range.
Ingredients: Pasuchaca (Geranium dielsianum), Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale), Yacón (Smallanthus Sonchifolia).
This combination of herbs has the following benefits:
- Regulates normal blood sugar levels
- Fights sinus infections and conditions that affect the air passages
- Helps soothe sore throats from a cough
- Supports urine and renal function
- Helps relieve stomach and abdominal pain
- Regulates menstrual cycles
- Acts as an antioxidant to help kill free radicals
- Suppresses blood glucose level in order to regulate blood sugars
- Natural antibacterial health benefits that help to kill microorganisms
- Combats chronic diarrhea
- Helps reduce throat and ulcer inflammation
- Lowers bad cholesterol
- Boosts liver support
Preparation: To obtain the optimal benefits of this herbal tea, add 17 grams (1/3 of a package) into a liter of boiling water for approximately 5-7 minutes. Let it stand, strain and serve. You may sweeten the teat to taste with honey and/or stevia root.