This organic loose leaf Cistus tea from Koryciny, Poland is specifically handpicked and naturally harvested from the buds, flowers, leaves and stems that are picked off wild flowering Cistus plants. There are about 348 servings per container.
- Immune Support*
- Supports Antioxidant Processes*
- Skin Health Support*
- Gastrointestinal Support*
- Helps with Exercise Recovery*
- Throat and Mouth Hygiene*
- Urinary Tract Health*
- Supports Cardiovascular Health*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- One teaspoon into a cup of boiling water. Leave for up to 10 minutes before filtering through a sieve to enjoy and drink. The strained tea can be re-steeped for up to two, even three further servings.
Servings per Container
- There are about 348 servings per container.
- Proprietary blend of Cistus albidus (aerial parts) and Cistus incanus (aerial parts)