Chlorine Dioxide Spray Sanitizer — For over 60 years this potent pathogen destroying molecule has been used in treating contaminants throughout Europe & the USA in municipal water supplies. It has been known for a long time that this compound has very powerful anti pathogenic qualities, & has become recognized as a much more effective water purification agent over & above the more commonly used chlorine chemical.
Chlorine Dioxide is an FDA and EPA approved sanitizer that can be used in food service, municipal water, mold treatment, odor treatment, medical use, mouthwashes, toothpastes, eyecare, and in personal water treatment products, among other applications. It is considered to be a more eco-friendly alternative to many chlorine applications. It kills all known viruses and bacteria harmful to humans, including some forms of parasites.
This bottle of 2 oz. sanitizer can safely be used for the following purposes:
- A stronger version of your typical hand sanitizer
- Cleaning and sterilize bug bites & wounds
- Sanitizing counter tops, bathrooms, etc.
- Removing airborne odors and pathogens
This bottle contains 2 oz. of fully activated Chlorine Dioxide that can be used in full potency for 30-45 days. It is NOT recommended for ingestion.